Broker Check

Licensing Information


Our Financial Services Representatives combine their education in financial services with their knowledge of the ever-changing insurance industry landscape to provide you with solutions for your unique situation. All Financial Services Representatives must pass comprehensive exams to obtain a license to sell products in your state.

I am licensed to sell Insurance Products in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, DC, HI, MD, NC, NE, NY, NV, OK,OR, SC, TX, VA, WA

I am licensed to sell securities products in the following jurisdictions: AL, AZ, CA, CT, FL, HI, KS, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OR, WA

Ivan M. Illan CFS, Los Angeles, CA, CA Insurance Lic.# 0E72008, NY Insurance License #LA-1217829

We cannot communicate with, nor respond to, requests from customers who reside in jurisdictions where we are not licensed to conduct insurance and/or securities business.